- Please use common sense. If you think something you're doing could get you into trouble, it probably will.
- We reserve the right to terminate any service at any time without possibility of refund.
- We reserve the right to change our Terms of Service at any time.
- Do not use your service to do anything that would be deemed illegal within Danish laws (Or your country)
- Do not use your service to disrupt or intefere with any other customer services. Additionally, Do not use your service to interfere or disrupt anything else on the internet.
- No refunds are given for dedicated servers, purchases are final.
- Due to the nature of our produt, EU 14 day return policy cannot be used. Your service is activated instantly.
- If you do not renew your service before it expires, you have a three-day grace period in which you can pay the invoice for overdue services without disruption or penalty. Beyond this period, your service will be suspended and finally terminated.
- Any chargebacks or payment disputes will result in immediate account suspension. Before disputing, we would like you to contact our support with an answer. Remember, you have a 24 hour refund period with no questions ask. This only applies for the first payment, and not overpayments / payments within billing period. However, upon creating a chargeback, you will not be able to get a refunded and will get an immedate suspension
- By making a billing agreement, you give VPSFlame / SafeSurf IVS permission to charge your PayPal/Credit Card when your invoice is due.
Service Level Agreement
- For any dedicated server, we offer a minimum of 99.95% uptime on the network.
- For any hardware issues, we offer a minimum of 8 hours of repair time.
- In the event of any fault or outage that was directly or indirectly caused by us, and leaving your service unusable, you are eligible to claim a credit toward your service for the time that your service was unavailable. To claim this credit, please make a request to our support team by opening a ticket.
- In the event of scheduled maintenance, or other outages or faults beyond our control, we will endeavor to provide reasonable notice to customers informing them that services may be unavailable for a period of time, however this is not always possible. These situations do not automatically warrant account credit for downtime, and requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Your service will be compensated with 5% every hour it may be out-of-service.
- We do under no circumstances share your information with any third part.
- When ordering a dedicated server, you might be asked to submit any kind of legal ID, for us to verify your identity.
- Everything on this website is secured and encrypted via SSL.
- SafeSurf IVS/VPSFlame is PCI-Complaint, we do not store any of your payment information on our servers.
- Any dedicated server setup has a minimum of 15TB included data.
- Any VPS server setup has a minimum of 1TB data included.
- We do not allow any illegal activity on our network.
- We do not allow any spam send from our network, upon receipt of complaint, we will inverstigate, and at SafeSurf's discretion, suspend or terminate the service.